PMP Exam Prep Classes!
We are specialists in project management and PMP certification exam prep with dozens of years of direct experience.
- We teach the project life cycle. Processes are introduced as they naturally occur in the normal process life cycle.
- 100% live, interactive, and instructor-led. Absolutely no recorded content.
- Relevant, correct, current, and complete.
- No undue memorization, mnemonics, or gimmicks.
- Written by Americans, written in American English, and delivered in American English.
- Accessible for anyone with disabilities and are Section 508 compliant.
Clear, Direct Benefits
- Complete preparation for PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) examinations
- Help completing the PMI certification application,
- Earns 35 eligible contact hours of project management instruction as required by PMI,
- Class Completion certificate,
- Certification exam pass guarantee, and
- Get Your PMP or CAPM certification in 30 Days!
- Take live online virtual PMP certification exam prep class from convenience of home, office, or even while traveling.
Classes Start Weekly!
Convenient 100% live online virtual classes morning, day, evening, and weekend to fit any schedule:
- Weekday Morning Classes start at 8:30 a.m. Eastern, twice weekly, for two hours each session. Next class starts .
- Week Day Classes start at 8:30 a.m. Eastern, and run for four days, Monday through Thursday. Next class starts Monday, Nov 18.
- Weekday Evening Classes start at 8:00 p.m. Eastern, twice weekly, for two hours each session. Next class starts .
- Weekend Classes at 8:30 a.m. Eastern, and run for four Saturdays. Next class starts .
It Is All About Projects
A project is a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service, or result.—PMBOK® Guide
Almost everything is, at some level, a project. The level of formality and detail varies. Developing a new space shuttle is infinitely more complicated than making a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Projects do not have to be for work or paid. Organizing a church fundraiser and planning your wedding are projects. Answering the phones day-after-day on a help desk is not a project.
The size of the project does not matter. A project of one person, you, or a 1,000 is still project. If you are a project manager-slash-something else, i.e., you are also doing the work, you must separate out the project management work from the project work.
Your job title, if any, is vanity and has nothing to do with whether you qualify or not. Your role matters. Did you lead and direct the project or that portion of the project that you were tasked with (e.g., QC/QA)? Simply being a member of a project team does not qualify.
The challenge is translating your qualifying project experience into PMI’s project management framework and terminology. We help students with their applications!
Not sure if you qualify for PMI’s PMP certification? Please send us your resume for a free appraisal.
Our Training Guarantee
We promise to deliver quality training that is comprehensive and accurate for the topic covered. We provide additional study opportunities, such as invites to attend our other classes and Webinars as free extra study opportunities. If you need one-on-one help with a challenge, we help. If you fail the exam, which is extremely rare, we invite you to re-sit any class free just as we do before the exam.
Our Pass Guarantee
We want you to pass and are so confident in our course and methods, that we offer a “pass” guarantee. All you need to do is attend all of your class sessions and score 75% or better on the last 50 questions of any process group or knowledge area. We say the last 50 because we don’t want to penalize you for earlier tests where you might not have known the material! We also require that you score at least 75% on last 25 questions in any process. If you are having problems reaching these milestones, you can re-attend any class or session or join any of our live online study sessions. You can take as many classes as you like for up to one year! If you fail the test three times, we will refund the full price of the training.
Our Price Guarantee
We will beat the price of any American-owned, operated, and staffed training company. If you find an lower advertised price please let us know and we will give you a better price.
Top 10 Questions
- Does PMI Offer a Large Print or Easier to Read Version of the PMBOK Guide?
- What are the Eligibility Criteria for the PMP Exam?
- Why Should I Get PMP Certified?
- Do I Have to Join a Local or Any PMI Chapter?
- Do I Have to Have the Title Project Manager to Qualify?
- How Many PMPs Are There?
- Who Should Get PMP Certified?
- Does a PMP Exam Prep Class Include PMI Membership and Exam Fees?
- What Kind of Projects Can I Report to Qualify for PMP?
- Do Volunteer Projects Count for PMP Certification?
...and lots more questions. Read More
Last updated: June 28, 2019 at 3:08 am. Need more information or help? Chat with us, email Support@GetPMTraining.com, or call us at (855) 397-6735. GetPMTraining is training by ezProjectManagement, Inc., which may also be referred as ezProjectManagement or as ez Project Management. We teach basic project management, advanced project management, and CAPM and PMP certification exam prep seminars, classes, workshops, and bootcamps (boot camps) via 100% live instruction either in-person classroom or online virtual classrooms.