GetPMTraining is a training service of ezProjectManagement, Inc. Our business and expertise is project management. We do project management consulting and teach 100% live basic and advanced project management skills and PMP and CAPM certification exam prep classes. Our courses are developed in the U.S., delivered in American English, by U.S. citizens. Our consultants are senior project managers and instructors with years of experience in military, government, commercial, and non-profit environments. Most are veterans, some are published authors, all are experts in every aspect of project management.
ezProjectManagement is an American-owned and operated business, a veteran-owned small business (VOSB). We are fully compliant with the government’s “Buy American, Hire American” executive order (13788), and we fully support the Program Management Improvement and Accountability Act of 2015 (PMIAA, Public Law 114-264 or 31 USC 501). We are registered to do business with the U.S. government.
When possible, we buy American products and services. We give back to the community by offering discounts to American veterans, unemployed Americans, and American students.
We promise to provide exceptional quality training, using experienced instructors, for the lowest price available. Guaranteed.
We apply leading industry best practices and sustain a strong commitment to quality. The bottom line is that we:
- Are deliberate in our approach;
- Apply measurable structure and milestones;
- Continually evaluate, adjust, and improve upon every aspect of our work
Our Work Ethic
Our goal is to help you learn how to complete your projects successfully by delivering quality project management training to you with a simple and direct philosophy and work ethic:
- Say what we do, do what we say, and prove it.
- Be honest, respectful, and diligent.
Here is a brief checklist summarizing our company profile:
- Formal Name: ezProjectManagement, Inc.
- Common Name: ezProjectManagement
- EIN: 82-4259519
- DUNS: 081068214
- Corporate Structure: Corporation
- State Identification: Nevada Business ID NV20171827127
- Business Type and Certifications: U.S. owned and operated business, a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Buy American, Hire American executive order: Compliant with the government’s “Buy American, Hire American” executive order (13788)
- Program Management Improvement Act of 2015: Fully support the Program Management Improvement and Accountability Act of 2015 (PMIAA, Public Law 114-264 or 31 USC 501)
- U.S. Sourced Vendor Requirements: Meet U.S. sourced vendor requirements
- OFAC and State Department Sanctioned Jurisdictions: No potential issues.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: We hire on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Preference is given to military service veterans.
- E-Verify: The company participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) E-Verify program to ensure that all employees and contractors are legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- SIC Codes: 8200 (Educational Services), 8700 (Services-Engineering, Accounting, Research, Management), 8711 (Services-Engineering Services), 8741 (Services-Management Services), 8742 (Management consulting services).
- NAICS Codes: 611430 (Professional and Management Development Training), 611691 (Exam Preparation and Tutoring), 611710 (Educational Support Services), 611420 (Computer Training), and 541611 (Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services).
- PSC Codes: R408 (Program Management/Support Services), R410 (Support – Professional: Program evaluation/review/development), R499 (Other Professional Services), U004 (Scientific and Management Training), U008 (Training/Curriculum Development), U009 (Education/Training), U099 (Other Educational and Training Services)
- FSC Code: 6910 (Training Aids)
- Year Established: 2017
- Trademarks and Servicemarks: The company name ezProjectManagement (with or without a space), the ezProjectManagement logo, ezPMP35, and the phrase “Successful Projects Don’t Happen by Chance.” are service marks of ezProjectManagement, Inc.
- Address: We are virtual company, teaching online and around the US or anywhere that a customer wants a class taught. Our mailing address is PO Box 12141, Reno, Nevada, 89510.
- Telephone: (855) 397-6735
- Fax: (855) 397-6735
- Email: Support@ezprojectmanagement.com
- Chat: Typically at bottom-right of any of our website pages
Please use any of the following to reach us for sales, support, or any inquiry:
Last updated: April 17, 2019 at 10:02 am. Need more information or help? Chat with us, email Support@ezprojectmanagement.com, or call us at (855) 397-6735. GetPMTraining is training by ezProjectManagement, Inc., which may also be referred as ezProjectManagement or as ez Project Management. We teach basic project management, advanced project management, and CAPM and PMP certification exam prep seminars, classes, workshops, and bootcamps (boot camps) via 100% live instruction either in-person classroom or online virtual classrooms.