Top 10 Questions
- Does PMI Offer a Large Print or Easier to Read Version of the PMBOK Guide?
- What are the Eligibility Criteria for the PMP Exam?
- Do I Have to Join a Local or Any PMI Chapter?
- Do I Have to Have the Title Project Manager to Qualify?
- How Many PMPs Are There?
- Why Should I Get PMP Certified?
- What Kind of Projects Can I Report to Qualify for PMP?
- Who Should Get PMP Certified?
- Does a PMP Exam Prep Class Include PMI Membership and Exam Fees?
- Do Volunteer Projects Count for PMP Certification?
...and lots more questions. Read More
100% Live Training
Our classes, workshops, and seminars are:
- 100% live, interactive, and instructor-led. Absolutely no recorded content,
- Relevant, correct, current, and complete,
- Written and delivered in American English,
- Accessible for anyone with disabilities and are Section 508 compliant, 42 USC § 12101 and 29 USC § 794 (d), respectively,,
- Our in-person classes are held in locations convenient to public transportation and always includes free parking. Live online classes are browser-based, so are simple to access.
Why Choose Us?
What really makes us stand out is that we are experts in project management and we teach project management. Our classes are 100% live, nothing recorded. Our value is exceptional quality, experienced instructors, and lowest price, guaranteed. Plus, we are an American-owned, veteran-owned small business.
Last updated: August 6, 2018 at 5:38 am. Need more information or help? Chat with us, email Support@ezProjectManagement.com, or call us at (855) 397-6735. ezProjectManagement, Inc. may also be referred as ezProjectManagement or as ez Project Management. We teach basic project management, advanced project management, and CAPM and PMP certification exam prep seminars, classes, workshops, and bootcamps (boot camps) via 100% live instruction either in-person classroom or online virtual classrooms.