Here are some typical questions we get asked. We also answer our Top 10 questions at the right. If you don’t find answers to your specific questions, please email or chat with us.
- Who may attend classes?. Beyond paying for the class, there are no minimum requirements to attend our in-person or online classes. Specifically, we do not have any educational prerequisites and we do not offer post-secondary education or degree programs. We are not a school. Anyone and everyone is equally welcome to attend our training classes and will receive a certificate of completion upon completing our class requirements.
- Are any of your classes recorded?. No! All of our classes, whether in a classroom or online, are 100% live, interactive, and never recorded. We do not use or offer recorded content.
- What does each class include?. 100% live and interactive instruction, student course book and learning aids (checklists, formula worksheets, examples, exercises, etc.), online PMP practice test exams with thousands of questions and answers (with explanations), invites to attend for free our other training classes, individual sessions, and Webinars as extra study opportunities, and help with your PMI application.
- Do classes qualify for contact hours or earn PDUs by the Project Management Institute (PMI)?. Yes! Our PMP/CAPM exam prep courses earn 35 eligible contact hours of training as required for the PMP, which exceeds the 23 hours required for the CAPM certification. Our 35 contact hours applies simultaneously to both.
- Are you a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)?. No, PMI does not require PMP and CAPM exam prep training companies to be R.E.P.
- Are you an American company?. Yes, we are not only an American company, our company owner and most of our instructors are military service veterans.
- Are your instructors qualified and experienced?. Yes, of course! We have over a dozen instructors. Each are certified, have at least 10-25+ years of hands-on project management experience, have years of experience teaching project management, and have earned at least a bachelor’s degree. Four are published authors in project management and two hold Ph.D. Further, we continuously evaluate and improve ourselves, course delivery, and course content.
- How much do classes cost?. Please visit our class schedule pages for current pricing and special offers.
- Do you offer discount for groups?. Yes, please email Support@ezProjectManagement.com for group and corporate pricing.
- Do you offer discount for U.S. military service members?. Yes, please request US veterans discount.
- Do you offer discount for unemployed Americans?. Yes, please see request unemployed American discount.
- Do you offer discount for full-time students?. Yes, please request American student discount.
- Can I change my class date?. Yes, we understand that things come up so no problem as we have classes starting almost every month in most cities and there is always a new online class starting every few weeks.
- Do you guarantee a class to be held?. Yes and No. While our online classes are guaranteed to run, in-person or onsite classes typically require five students to hold as scheduled. We try to make our final Go/No Go decision at least five days before the class start date. Our goal, of course, is to hold all classes.We reserve the right to reschedule any class, normally at least five calendar days before the class start date. If this happens, we will, (a) if timing is important to you, reschedule you into our live online class occurring on the same days and times as the class being reschedule, refunding the difference paid between the original class and the online class, or (b) if timing is not as important, reschedule you for the next session in the city you originally chose. Alternatively, you may (c) reschedule to a class being held at another location and get a partial refund to help cover travel costs or (d) get a full refund. Any refunds will be processed as noted above.
- What is your class guarantee?. We offer a test pass guarantee. We want you to pass and are so confident in our course and methods, that we offer a “pass” guarantee. All you need to do is attend all of your class sessions and score 75% or better on the last 50 questions of any process group or knowledge area. We say the last 50 because we don’t want to penalize you for earlier tests where you might not have known the material! We also require that you score at least 75% on last 25 questions in any process. If you are having problems reaching these milestones, you can re-attend any class or session or join any of our live online study sessions. You can take as many classes as you like for up to one year! If you fail the test three times, we will refund the full price of the training.
- What is your price guarantee?. We will beat the price of any American-owned, operated, and staffed training company. If you find an lower advertised price please let us know and we will give you a better price.
- What are your specific terms and conditions?. Please see our terms and conditions.
- Are classes held on holidays?. We do not hold classes on U.S. federal holidays, on days before or after certain holidays, on Good Friday, on Easter Weekend, or on Election Day during presidential election years. In 2018 classes will not be held on January 1 (New Years), January 13-15 (Martin Luther King’s Birthday), February 17-19 (Washington’s Birthday), March 30 (Good Friday), March 31-April 1 (Easter), May 26-28 (Memorial Day), June 30-July 4 (Independence Day), September 1-3 (Labor Day), October 6-8 (Columbus Day), November 10-12 (Veterans Day), November 22-25 (Thanksgiving), and December 22-25 (Christmas), and December 28-31 (New Years Eve).
Last updated: November 21, 2018 at 2:10 am. Need more information or help? Chat with us, email Support@ezProjectManagement.com, or call us at (855) 397-6735. ezProjectManagement, Inc. may also be referred as ezProjectManagement or as ez Project Management. We teach basic project management, advanced project management, and CAPM and PMP certification exam prep seminars, classes, workshops, and bootcamps (boot camps) via 100% live instruction either in-person classroom or online virtual classrooms.