Please Email or Chat with Us
We care a lot about customer service. However, please recognize that we are a small business and we do not have someone taking phone calls 24 hours a day. The most efficient means to communicate with us is via email as it gets distributed to a broader group of people and typically get answered in minutes or a few hours. Anyone answering an email is a project manager and instructor, able to answer any question about our training.
Please use any of the following to reach us for sales, support, or any inquiry:
Top 10 Questions
- Does PMI Offer a Large Print or Easier to Read Version of the PMBOK Guide?
- What are the Eligibility Criteria for the PMP Exam?
- Do I Have to Have the Title Project Manager to Qualify?
- Why Should I Get PMP Certified?
- Do I Have to Join a Local or Any PMI Chapter?
- How Many PMPs Are There?
- Does a PMP Exam Prep Class Include PMI Membership and Exam Fees?
- What Kind of Projects Can I Report to Qualify for PMP?
- Who Should Get PMP Certified?
- Do Volunteer Projects Count for PMP Certification?
...and lots more questions. Read More
- Our classes, workshops, and seminars are accessible for anyone with disabilities and are Section 508 compliant, 42 USC § 12101 and 29 USC § 794 (d), respectively.
- Held in locations convenient to public transportation and always includes free parking.
- Written and delivered in standard American English.
Last updated: November 21, 2018 at 2:12 am. Need more information or help? Chat with us, email Support@ezProjectManagement.com, or call us at (855) 397-6735. ezProjectManagement, Inc. may also be referred as ezProjectManagement or as ez Project Management. We teach basic project management, advanced project management, and CAPM and PMP certification exam prep seminars, classes, workshops, and bootcamps (boot camps) via 100% live instruction either in-person classroom or online virtual classrooms.