100% Live Training
All of our project management and PMP certification exam prep training classes are 100% live, absolutely no recorded content.
- Interactive, instructor led.
- If onsite or in-person, the instructor is in the room, not virtual or remote.
Live training classes, workshops, and seminars is critical to success. Live means you can ask questions and discuss topics.
Why Choose Us?
What really makes us stand out is that we are experts in project management and we teach project management. Our classes are 100% live, nothing recorded. Our value is exceptional quality, experienced instructors, and lowest price, guaranteed. Plus, we are an American-owned, veteran-owned small business.
Project Management Training Checklist
We develop and deliver our own courses directly!
Our prices are clearly listed on our Schedule and Price pages.
Classes Start Weekly!
Convenient 100% live online virtual classes morning, day, evening, and weekend to fit any schedule. Plus group and custom classes anywhere, anytime.
- Weekday Morning Classes start at 8:30 a.m. Eastern, twice weekly, for two hours each session. Next class starts Tuesday, Aug 06,
- Week Day Classes start at 8:30 a.m. Eastern, and run for four days, Monday through Thursday. Next class starts Monday, Jul 22,
- Weekday Evening Classes start at 8:00 p.m. Eastern, twice weekly, for two hours each session. Next class starts Tuesday, Aug 06,
- Weekend Classes at 8:30 a.m. Eastern, and run for four Saturdays. Next class starts Saturday, Jul 27.
- Basic and Advanced Project Management Training Classes, Workshops, and Seminars. Learn More, and
- Custom group classes anywhere, anytime. Learn More.
Last updated: June 28, 2019 at 3:08 am. Need more information or help? Chat with us, email Support@ezprojectmanagement.com, or call us at (855) 397-6735. GetPMTraining is training by ezProjectManagement, Inc., which may also be referred as ezProjectManagement or as ez Project Management. We teach basic project management, advanced project management, and CAPM and PMP certification exam prep seminars, classes, workshops, and bootcamps (boot camps) via 100% live instruction either in-person classroom or online virtual classrooms.