Buy American, Hire American
Does where you spend your money matter to you? It does to us.
We are an American company, our instructors are American, and our course materials are also written by us, U.S. citizens here in the U.S. As a company contracting directly and indirectly to the U.S. government, we are fully compliant with the government’s “Buy American, Hire American” executive order (13788), we meet U.S. sourced vendor requirements, and there are no potential OFAC or State Department Sanctioned Jurisdictions issues.
Did you know that most project management training companies have mostly foreign ownership or rely upon foreign course materials?
- When shopping look to see who owns the training company. Nearly all do not say, some bury it, but their range of mostly off-shore addresses and non-American English content on their website pages give them away.
- Who operates the company?
- Who teaches the classes? Our instructors are U.S. citizens located in the United States. More specifically, they are long-time instructors with years, even decades, of project management instruction. Many of our competitors find a project manager or general teacher to read their scripts. We teach project management.
Buy American, Hire American is not a fancy slogan, a cliché, or a compliance issue. It is real and when you shop for your project management training, it is easy. As you check our competitors, look for their disclosure or non-disclosure. Ask them. If it is not clear, it is probably safe to assume they are not a U.S.-owned and operated company, not using American instructors, nor even using real instructors. Yes, again, some companies engage almost anyone can read a script.
If veteran status is a consideration, we are also veteran owned and most of our instructors are veterans. A 2015 survey of over 300 project management training companies in the U.S. found only seven that were. We are proud to be one of those seven.
Finally, Buy American, Hire American makes sense when it gets you exceptional quality, experienced instructors, and lowest price backed by a 100% pass guarantee.
When possible, we buy American products and services. We give back to the community by offering discounts to American veterans, unemployed Americans, and American students.
Why Choose Us?
What really makes us stand out is that we are experts in project management and we teach project management. Our classes are 100% live, nothing recorded. Our value is exceptional quality, experienced instructors, and lowest price, guaranteed. Plus, we are an American-owned, veteran-owned small business.
Project Management Training Checklist
We develop and deliver our own courses directly!
Our prices are clearly listed on our Schedule and Price pages.
Classes Start Weekly!
Convenient 100% live online virtual classes morning, day, evening, and weekend to fit any schedule. Plus group and custom classes anywhere, anytime.
- Weekday Morning Classes start at 8:30 a.m. Eastern, twice weekly, for two hours each session. Next class starts ,
- Week Day Classes start at 8:30 a.m. Eastern, and run for four days, Monday through Thursday. Next class starts Monday, Nov 18,
- Weekday Evening Classes start at 8:00 p.m. Eastern, twice weekly, for two hours each session. Next class starts ,
- Weekend Classes at 8:30 a.m. Eastern, and run for four Saturdays. Next class starts .
- Basic and Advanced Project Management Training Classes, Workshops, and Seminars. Learn More, and
- Custom group classes anywhere, anytime. Learn More.
Last updated: June 28, 2019 at 3:08 am. Need more information or help? Chat with us, email Support@ezprojectmanagement.com, or call us at (855) 397-6735. GetPMTraining is training by ezProjectManagement, Inc., which may also be referred as ezProjectManagement or as ez Project Management. We teach basic project management, advanced project management, and CAPM and PMP certification exam prep seminars, classes, workshops, and bootcamps (boot camps) via 100% live instruction either in-person classroom or online virtual classrooms.