Project Management Consulting
We specialize in project management. All of our instructors are experienced, senior project managers available to lead and direct projects, review and recover challenged projects, develop and implement project and development methodologies, process improvement, and mentor project managers.
- Highly experienced project managers who not only teach but actually do project management,
- Senior project managers with extensive hands-on experience with military, public, private sector, and non-profit projects, and
- U.S. citizens, mostly veterans, eligible to teach or consult in any U.S. government facility, company, or location. All have active or inactive security clearances.
Our instructors and consultants offer quick, incredible solutions to your project challenges:
- Available immediately remotely, often next day on site,
- Anywhere, Anytime,
- Scheduled hours or as needed,
- By the hour or daily rate,
- Inclusive of travel costs or billed separately, and
- Backed up by our entire team.
Let’s discuss your requirements! Please send us an email, Support@ezProjectManagement.com, or call us at (855) 397-6735.
We Know Project Management
When it comes to consulting, there is more to projects than just PMI’s PMBOK Guide. Our expertise includes both established practices and emerging trends:
- Emotional Intelligence and Business Agile,
- Traditional and Agile Project Management,
- Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI),
- Six Sigma and Lean,
- ISO and IEEE Standards and Guidelines,
- Military Standards and Guidelines,
- And Much More.
Here is a brief checklist summarizing our company profile:
- Formal Name: ezProjectManagement, Inc.
- Common Name: ezProjectManagement
- EIN: 82-4259519
- DUNS: 081068214
- Corporate Structure: Corporation
- State Identification: Nevada Business ID NV20171827127
- Business Type and Certifications: U.S. owned and operated business, a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Buy American, Hire American executive order: Compliant with the government’s “Buy American, Hire American” executive order (13788)
- Program Management Improvement Act of 2015: Fully support the Program Management Improvement and Accountability Act of 2015 (PMIAA, Public Law 114-264 or 31 USC 501)
- U.S. Sourced Vendor Requirements: Meet U.S. sourced vendor requirements
- OFAC and State Department Sanctioned Jurisdictions: No potential issues.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: We hire on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Preference is given to military service veterans.
- E-Verify: The company participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) E-Verify program to ensure that all employees and contractors are legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- SIC Codes: 8200 (Educational Services), 8700 (Services-Engineering, Accounting, Research, Management), 8711 (Services-Engineering Services), 8741 (Services-Management Services), 8742 (Management consulting services).
- NAICS Codes: 611430 (Professional and Management Development Training), 611691 (Exam Preparation and Tutoring), 611710 (Educational Support Services), 611420 (Computer Training), and 541611 (Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services).
- PSC Codes: R408 (Program Management/Support Services), R410 (Support – Professional: Program evaluation/review/development), R499 (Other Professional Services), U004 (Scientific and Management Training), U008 (Training/Curriculum Development), U009 (Education/Training), U099 (Other Educational and Training Services)
- FSC Code: 6910 (Training Aids)
- Year Established: 2017
- Trademarks and Servicemarks: The company name ezProjectManagement (with or without a space), the ezProjectManagement logo, ezPMP35, and the phrase “Successful Projects Don’t Happen by Chance.” are service marks of ezProjectManagement, Inc.
- Address: We are virtual company, teaching online and around the US or anywhere that a customer wants a class taught. Our mailing address is PO Box 12141, Reno, Nevada, 89510.
- Telephone: (855) 397-6735
- Fax: (855) 397-6735
- Email: Support@ezProjectManagement.com
- Chat: Typically at bottom-right of any of our website pages
We teach project management!
100% Live PMP Certification Exam Prep online virtual classes start almost every week. All live online virtual classes are just
100% Live PMP Certification Exam Prep classroom classes are available on on request. Learn More
Overview, basic, and advanced project management classes and topic-specific workshops and seminars are also on request. Learn More
Last updated: June 28, 2019 at 3:27 am. Need more information or help? Chat with us, email Support@ezProjectManagement.com, or call us at (855) 397-6735. ezProjectManagement, Inc. may also be referred as ezProjectManagement or as ez Project Management. We teach basic project management, advanced project management, and CAPM and PMP certification exam prep seminars, classes, workshops, and bootcamps (boot camps) via 100% live instruction either in-person classroom or online virtual classrooms.